Mailing List Archive

[Wikimedia-l] Announcing Wiki Loves Muslim Academia 2024
Greetings everyone,

I am delighted to announce the first edition of *"Wiki Loves Muslim
Academia <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Muslim_Academia>",* a
new Wiki Loves Campaign, which aims to help document knowledge related to
global Muslim academia across Wikipedia projects.

For the first edition, *Wiki Loves Muslim Academia 2024*
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Muslim_Academia_2024>, we limit
ourselves to organising the campaign on Indic-language Wikis and the
English Wikipedia only, to take better care of on-wiki policies subject to
absence of a lot of helping people and teams.

We have compiled a set of instructions and other pages on the Meta-Wiki and
look forward to seeing Indian volunteers *contribute between 15 January and
16 February 2024! *The scope of the campaign has been highlighted on this
page <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Muslim_Academia_2024/Scope>
.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Aafi