Kizu Naoko
Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
* vox populi, vox dei *
Re: Farewell [ In reply to ]
Kizu,

please do not leave. Your work during this election has been immensely
valuable. I realize it was also extremely stressful, and perhaps some
time away from the wiki is a good idea. But please do not leave the
Wikimedia community. We all greatly value and appreciate your
contributions. Of course you didn't vandalize anything!

Know that besides the friendships you have, there's a lot of new ones
waiting to be made. I'd love to get to know you better at the next
Wikimania.

*hugs*
--
Peace & Love,
Erik
Re: Farewell [ In reply to ]
I rarely do this, but this time I wholeheartedly agree with Erik. Kizu, please don't leave for
good. We need you here; your help with elections and translation has been completely invaluable.
That said, you certainly do deserve a WikiBreak - the stress of the past weeks must have been
enormous.

With love,

mav

Re: Farewell [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Sep 24, 2006 at 01:18:10PM +0900, Aphaia wrote:
> I decide to go out of this project.

:-(

Re: Farewell [ In reply to ]
Daniel Mayer wrote: