Yours Truly,
The Resources of Sheboygan Club
Club Director & Founder

Wiki Spam [ In reply to ]
All Wiki Members,

Please share your thoughts on Wiki Spam, Wiki Spamers, and just Spam. The Resources of Sheboygan Club is working on a plan to stop Spam on our forums, guestbooks, and forms.

Please share your thoughts on this issue as this will help the Resources of sheboygan Club and some ideas will be pasted on.

Please send feedback or thoughts to ROSCDirector@gmail.com

Re: Wiki Spam [ In reply to ]
Maybe a url would be helpfull? ~~~~