Mailing List Archive

Re: Wikipedia 20060817 XML dump support for MediaWiki 1.7.1
David Gerard wrote:

>On 05/09/06, Jeffrey V. Merkey <jmerkey@wolfmountaingroup.com> wrote:
>

>>I experienced problems importing the 20060817 enwiki dumps using
>>MediaWiki 1.7.1 with the machine translation project, so I put together
>>

>You want to ask wikitech-l about this (Wikimedia-related technical discussions).

Hi david,

I wasn't asking a question, just letting folks know that the MACHINE
TRANSLATTION project
had fixed a version of MediaWiki with the XML dumps that wasnot broken.

David, thanks for the professional and courteous reply.

Jeff

Re: Wikipedia 20060817 XML dump support for MediaWiki 1.7.1 [ In reply to ]
Sorry Jeffrey V. Merkey but all of your messages related to machine
translations in a project >OUTSIDE< of Wikimedia Foudation is reported as
Spam by me, using "Report Spam" button on Gmail system.

Have a nyce day.

[[:m:User:555]]