Village pump or the equivalent on your wiki. (Village pump is a
general discussion page on the English Wikipedia). You may want to
work at meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/quick_translation

--
Kizu Naoko
Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
* vivemus, mea Lesbia, amemus *
Re: [Election] Notice on duplicate votes [ In reply to ]
On 9/3/06, Aphaia <aphaia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Wikimedians,
> Please note that users can vote only once across all Wikimedia wikis,
> even if they have the technical ability to use the voting system on
> more than one wiki. Multiple votes will be removed by the Election
> Officials.
>
> Sincerely,
> The Election Officials
>
> To translators: please translate this message and put it to your
> Village pump or the equivalent on your wiki. (Village pump is a
> general discussion page on the English Wikipedia). You may want to
> work at meta:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/quick_translation
>
> --
> Kizu Naoko
> Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
> * vivemus, mea Lesbia, amemus *

Are you doing anything about deleted edits?

--
geni
Re: [Election] Notice on duplicate votes [ In reply to ]
geni wrote:
> Are you doing anything about deleted edits?

"Doing anything"? Deleted edits do not count towards a user's edit count
as far as Special:Boardvote cares; note that moves count as edits in
this regard nowadays.

Yours,
--
James D. Forrester
Wikimedia : [[W:en:User:Jdforrester|James F.]]
Re: [Election] Notice on duplicate votes [ In reply to ]
James D. Forrester wrote:

>geni wrote:
>

>>Are you doing anything about deleted edits?
>>

>"Doing anything"? Deleted edits do not count towards a user's edit count
>as far as Special:Boardvote cares; note that moves count as edits in
>this regard nowadays.

When someone's qualification to vote is so thin that it depends on this
his time would be better spent doing more editing.

Ec

Re: [Election] Notice on duplicate votes [ In reply to ]
On 9/3/06, Ray Saintonge <saintonge@telus.net> wrote:
> When someone's qualification to vote is so thin that it depends on this
> his time would be better spent doing more editing.
>
> Ec

Maybe not. I have an account that has a very large number of deleted
edits (dealing with false fair use claims stuff like that).

--
geni
Re: [Election] Notice on duplicate votes [ In reply to ]
Sorry, no.

It has been disputable, specially about our beloved developers, the
past discussion however reached the conclusion we Election Officials
would not be appropriate enough evaluate users in heuristic methods.