Mailing List Archive

September 2 Wikimedia Conference Netherlands!
WCN, wikimedia conference netherlands will be
held in Utrecht (The Netherlands) on september 2.

This is the place to be if you missed wikimania.
It's still the place to be if you didn't ;-)

We're all payed up and ready to go, and it turns out
we still have space for something like 50 people,
so I was thinking of getting some people from
the neighborhood (germany, france?) as well.

It only costs Eur 15,- for the day to attend.

Here's the dutch language site:
http://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conferentie_Nederland

If you're interested yourself, here's a sign up page
http://nl.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCN/inschrijving

You want a translation? Yup, we're working on that
*right* now. Hang on.

Hope to see y'all there! :-)

read you soon,
Kim Bruning

--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key FEF9DD72
Re: September 2 Wikimedia Conference Netherlands! [ In reply to ]
Hoi,
I will be speakeing about Wikidata/WiktionaryZ .. I will have my slides
in English (promise) and personally I will be happy to present in
English as well.. That may solve the translation problem a bit (plenty
of people can translate to Dutch).

With a little bit of luck I may show you that we have our first bits of
versioning :)

Thanks,
GerardM

Re: September 2 Wikimedia Conference Netherlands! [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 08:38:24PM +0200, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> Hoi,
> I will be speakeing about Wikidata/WiktionaryZ .. I will have my slides
> in English (promise) and personally I will be happy to present in
> English as well.. That may solve the translation problem a bit (plenty
> of people can translate to Dutch).

Don't go scaring folks off now! ;)

read you soon,
Kim