They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.

--Michael Snow
Re: Board election update [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:21:02PM -0700, Michael Snow wrote:

> They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
> let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.

How do you become a candidate in the first place, I wonder?

read you soon,
Kim Bruning
--
[Non-pgp mail clients may show pgp-signature as attachment]
gpg (www.gnupg.org) Fingerprint for key FEF9DD72
Re: Board election update [ In reply to ]
Kim Bruning wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:21:02PM -0700, Michael Snow wrote:
>

>> They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
>> let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.
>>

> How do you become a candidate in the first place, I wonder?
>
> read you soon,
> Kim Bruning

You will fill out an entry, just as in past years, assuming the Board
approves the process.

Essjay
(As himself, not as an Election Official)

--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Essjay
Wikipedia:The Free Encyclopedia

Re: Board election update [ In reply to ]
On 7/24/06, Kim Bruning <kim@bruning.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 10:21:02PM -0700, Michael Snow wrote:
>
> > They should have more information for us in the near future, and will
> > let candidates know how to go about declaring themselves.
> >

> How do you become a candidate in the first place, I wonder?

You decide that you want to be one ;).

We're still clarifying how will listing yourself as a candidate work,
but it shouldn't change much from last year.

If everything will go well, we'll announce the rules for this year's
election in the next two-three days. We're already seeking translators
(check the Election page on Meta).

--
Pozdrawiam,
Dariusz Siedlecki