Mailing List Archive

Help on activism
Hello, all!

I have been working some on the Activism wiki (activism.wikia.com) on Wikia since it is too POV to be appropriate for Wikimedia.

We could really use some editors who are experienced. Are any of you interested in contributing something? Also, since there is almost no one active on the project now, we'll need some admins very soon.

Even if you are uninterested in helping edit, we'd really appreciate any helpful tips you can give on how the project could develop. Also, if you have suggestions for where else we could look for editors on the project, those would be welcome as well.

If you have interest in the project, take a look at my user page: activism.wikia.com/wiki/User:Nabarry . Leave a hello on my talk.

And thanks for all those who gave advice or guidance when I originally proposed the project.

- Nicholas Barry