to not include the word Wikipedia and put a comment that "Wikipedia is a
registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation".

Unless they want to become an official project of the Wikimedia Foundation.
Re: Semapedia: Trademark infringement [ In reply to ]
I just spoke to Stan, one of the two founders. He is under the
impression that their endorsement by de.wp has conferred an "unofficial"
status to them. Would the folks in Germany (Paul?) who know Stan and
Alexis please get in touch with me?

They are still without a formal organization, which is another concern.
Good publicity in the Wall St. Journal, though. =)