Mailing List Archive

IMPORTANT CHANGES: Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election
Hi all,

As promised on this list, the election committee has revisited the
election dates. The election pages have been updated to reflect new
dates for this election: July 28 through August 10. It is our hope
that this expanded voting time will serve to allay some of the
concerns raised here and allow a broader participation from the
community.

The election information remains at: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2009

For the committee,
Philippe

___________________
philippe

Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES: Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election [ In reply to ]
Thanks for this compromise :) Could you put in the notes for the next
time something about reconsidering the time table on an earlier moment
and discussing that with the community? :P (so we won't forget)

Best Lodewijk

Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES: Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election [ In reply to ]

Re: IMPORTANT CHANGES: Information about 2009 Board of Trustees election [ In reply to ]
On May 30, 2009, at 9:22 AM, effe iets anders wrote:

> Could you put in the notes for the next
> time something about reconsidering the time table on an earlier moment
> and discussing that with the community? :P (so we won't forget)

Sure will. I've started a follow-up file, and I'm sure other
committee members have their own systems for tracking items for post-
election discussion. This will go in mine. :)

Philippe