Mailing List Archive

A small update from the LiCom
Hello colleagues,

At this time I am going to provide you with a small update from
Licensing update committee[1].

On 12 April 2009, a vote concerning the license change[2] was opened and
announced via CentralNotice[3]. Between 12 and 19 April, 10.800 votes where
cast (including those later stricken). On 14 April, approximately 4.000
votes were recorded in 24 hours.

Discussion and questions can be expressed on Meta[4]. So far, 39
people have asked questions there, with most of them being answered
within 24 hours.

The wiki voting system is up and running but like every system flaws and
bugs do exist[5]. Since voting started 10 bugs where reported of which 5
have been fixed. Most of the flaws were related to CentralNotice or
localisation of the vote pages.

Voting ends at 3 May 2009, so we have a little bit more then a week to
go. If you haven’t voted yet, please do so!

Best regards,

Huib Laurens

[1]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LiCom
[2]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LU
[3]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LU/CN
[4]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Licensing_update
[5]http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Bugs

Re: A small update from the LiCom [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 23:31, Huib Laurens <Abigor@forgotten-beauty.com> wrote:
> Discussion and questions can be expressed on Meta[4]. So far, 39
> people have asked questions there, with most of them being answered
> within 24 hours.

Thanks for the interesting statistics.

May i also add

* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Licensing_update/Questions_and_Answers

I and quite a lot of other people asked three questions there. Mine
were answered very quickly.

--
Amir E. Aharoni

heb: http://haharoni.wordpress.com | eng: http://aharoni.wordpress.com