Mailing List Archive

Survey project
Folks,

This message is in regards to my recent posts about doing a Projects survey.

A member of our treatment group has taken ill, and will be unable to
continue with his work for the foreseeable future. Consequently, the rest of
us on the team must continue the work he began with his patients. As a
result my work load has increased dramatically. Therefore, at least for now,
I will not be able to follow through with any work on a survey. I still
believe very much in the value of such a survey for the future of the
various projects, and their relationships with their people. If someone else
would like to pick up the idea and move forward with it, that would be
wonderful. And, just as soon as my work settles down to its usual never-dull
roar, I would be happy to join the endeavor.

Be healthy,

Marc Riddell