Mailing List Archive

vpnc hash value size
Hi

I am testing VPNC ( vpnc version 0.5.3 ) using hybrid IKE Auth mode for
authentication . My VPN concentrator is a Cisco ASA 5505 running 8.2 . The
client exits at the time of checking the signatures. What could the problem
be?

My client config is like this

*# cat /etc/vpnc/default.confIPSec gateway 10.x.x.xIPSec ID MYVPNIKE
Authmode hybridCA-Dir /root/certs/RootCA/certs/IPSec secret xxxxxxxXauth
username xxxxxxxXauth password xxxxxxxxxDebug 3*

This is is the error when i run 'vpnc'