Any idea on how to debug vpnc in this case?

Best regards,
Fabian
Re: vpnc and Mac OSX 10.9 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On 24 Oct 2013, at 13:10, Fabian Jäger <fabian.jaeger@chungwasoft.com> wrote:
> Dear experts,
> I recently upgraded my Mac to OSX 10.9 and now I am unable to use vpnc. Does anybody else encounter the same problem? What could be the reason for that?
> Any idea on how to debug vpnc in this case?

I upgraded this morning and vpnc works fine for me. When you say it doesn't work what do you mean exactly? Do you get error messages and if so what are they?

Best regards,

Anton
Unix Support, Computing Service, University of Cambridge
J.J. Thomson Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 0RB, UK

Re: vpnc and Mac OSX 10.9 [ In reply to ]
Hi Anton, all,
for me vpnc sometimes seem to connect just fine and some other time it just sits there and does nothing - at least nothing visible. In these cases, I can only terminate vpnc.
Any ideas?

Best regards,
Fabian

Re: vpnc and Mac OSX 10.9 [ In reply to ]
I am taking back what I wrote before. The problem was not based on vpnc. It still works as before on Mavericks (OSX 10.9).

Best regards,
Fabian