Mailing List Archive

Password change on first login
I checked the archives and I didn't see anything about this. If you
create a new account for a Cisco VPN box you can force the client to
change the password used with a SecurID on first login. The vpnc
client when used with KDE's network manager interface is not able to
perform this function. A user needs to use a different client to make
the password change. From then on connections using vpnc work just
fine.

Is there something that I'm not doing, or is this a feature that is
just not there?

If it's not there, is this something that is planned for future releases?