Mailing List Archive

A feature in vnc
Hi All,

While working, I'm facing a difficulty and that brings a need of following
feature -

There need to be GUI windows popping up in the same session of vnc sessions
where it was launched. Probably providing an option for such feature would
be great.

My difficulty is because I'm working on different tools and for different
purposes, I'm launching some applications and if I launch the same
applications across sessions, it becomes difficult to track them easily.

Can any of you comment if it could be make easily available ?

- Digvijaya