Mailing List Archive

Firefox 4 RC and Mirror Driver incompatibility? (Windows XP)
I've just noticed that in order to get window updates when using Firefox 4
RC I have to disable the mirror driver. Otherwise, the window borders show
but the contents keep whatever was previously on top. I have a feeling it's
a permanent change from Mozilla, I've only observed similar behaviour with
apps that engage DirectShow or use DirectX acceleration (e.g., VLC or Media
Player Classic when playing back video).

Are the VNC team aware? Is there a formal process for submitting bug
reports?

TIA
Chris