Mailing List Archive

VNC full screen with two monitors in windows 7
I just switched from windows XP to windows 7, and I have a two monitor
setup. In windows XP, "full screen" would span the VNC window across
both monitors, and the border would disappear. In windows 7, "full
screen" uses only one monitor. If I right click on the VNC window and
do "maximize to desktop" in windows 7, the VNC window spans across both
monitors, but the window border is still there. Is there a way to span
the VNC window across both monitors, without the window frame, in
windows 7?

Dave