Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

RE: local login [ In reply to ]
Here are some references that got me going:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/VNC-Server

http://codeghar.wordpress.com/2007/11/28/centos-5-post-install-customization/

By the way, the CentOS distro is binary-compatible with Red Hat Enterprise -- same thing without the labels, basically, so these references shouldn't be too far off...

Good luck,

-Byron

Byron Veale
Webmaster