Should I be able to access a VNC host that is serviced by Hughes satellite?

TY
Ray

Re: VNC over Hughes Satellite? [ In reply to ]
Seriously doubt it. AFAIK, you can't do two way simultaneous
communications.

Re: VNC over Hughes Satellite? [ In reply to ]
> Should I be able to access a VNC host that is serviced by Hughes satellite?

In this case the question is quite particular, are you talking about BGAN (by
Inmarsat)?

> TY
> Ray

Bye,
Claudio.
Re: VNC over Hughes Satellite? [ In reply to ]
> Seriously doubt it. AFAIK, you can't do two way simultaneous
> communications.

Isn't completely true. If Ray is talking about BGAN, it's possible only using some
specific VASs (value added services) like the "Transparent IP" by Stratos. Using the standard
services could be possible only using two BGANs linked to the same customer contract.

The satellite network are very particular and isn't possible to adequately reply without
other informations.

Ray, please, give us more infos.

Best regards,
Claudio.