office computer which runs windows xp?

I was going to run windows xp on the mac as well as cheetah

thanx

RE: help [ In reply to ]
> Hello wondering If I can run vnc on a mac book or mac air and
> access my office computer which runs windows xp?
>
> I was going to run windows xp on the mac as well as cheetah

You mean Leopard / Snow Leopard? ;) (Cheetah was 10.0 and it came out in
2001)

It's entirely possible to run VNC on a Mac and connect to a Windows machine.
The keys are mostly mapped to the same ones and the viewers are almost
identical (except you have to use the 'Fetch Files' / 'Send Files' to
receive copied files from the Windows host, you can't Command-V just yet).
If you go fullscreen, you can quickly forget you're even using a Mac as the
client machine.

Re: help [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, rob browning wrote:

> Hello wondering If I can run vnc on a mac book or mac air and access my
> office computer which runs windows xp?
>
> I was going to run windows xp on the mac as well as cheetah
>
> thanx

Yes, as long as you run the VNC Server on all of the computers you need to
connect to.

Justin.