Mailing List Archive

VNC 10054 and 400 errors
Hi,

We have VNC version 4.3.2.0 installed (enterprise) - and it's been
working fine for sometime.

However we are now seeing errors in the event log on a regular basis -
when VNC is not being used (i.e. no-one is connecting to it).

The errors we are seeing are Event ID 1 - HTTP Server: HTTP error: 400
and Event ID 1 Httpserver: SocketReadable: read/select: Connection
reset by peer (10054).

The only change recently has been SP3 on XP and McAfee Agent 4.0.0.l1421
Virus Scan Enterprise 8.5.0.781.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Mike Maple
Service Centre - Folkestone & Chatham Desktop Team Leader
Xchanging Hosting Services
Ins-sure House
Trinity Rd, Folkestone
Kent, CT20 2RJ

Service Centre: +44 0870 3800 830
Direct Line +44(0)20 7553 0247 (Extn 6247)
Mobile +44(0)7525391682
Switchboard: +44 (0)20 7780 6999
E-Mail: mike.maple@xchanging.com <mailto:mike.maple@xchanging.com>
Web: http://www.xchanging.com <http://www.xchanging.com/>

Please consider the environment before printing this message

Xchanging Global Insurance Solutions Ltd
Registered office: 34 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3A 1AX, UK
Registered Number: Registered in England and Wales no. 508212

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachment are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any
form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone
or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any attachment from
your system."