   Hello,

I've been using the free edition of Real VNC for almost a year now with my iphone, using mocha vnc.  This is the first time I encountered a problem and can't connect to my pc.  When I connect to my pc, this gives me my logon screen (i don't usually get this screen before).  I put my password but it won't let me connect "host has closed the session".  I tried so many time but to no avail.  I removed my password and the result is the same can't connect.

Can you please help me....thanks
Re: can connect [ In reply to ]
corazon capistrano wrote:
> I've been using the free edition of Real VNC for almost a year now with my iphone, using mocha vnc. This is the first time I encountered a problem and can't connect to my pc. When I connect to my pc, this gives me my logon screen (i don't usually get this screen before). I put my password but it won't let me connect "host has closed the session". I tried so many time but to no avail. I removed my password and the result is the same can't connect.

This depends on the way vnc is installed/configured on your pc: If it is
installed or started as a user application and the user logs-out, then
the application closes.

If vnc is installed with administrative rights and as a service, then it
might run continuously, even if no-one is logged in. If you connect to
such vnc-session and login into msWindows, then a change of
screen-settings (even to the same settings) can cause a hick in vnc (in
older versions even a crash). If vnc then starts with the login (that
continues) then it is not clear to me what vnc-account is used, the
users, or the systems...

CBee