Mofo: +31 6 83569993
Email: aab@kpn.com<mailto:aab@kpn.com>
eric.m.vandenhout@kpn.com<mailto:eric.m.vandenhout@kpn.com>
Re: data throughput [ In reply to ]
On 01/10/2019 13:20, eric.m.vandenhout@kpn.com wrote:
> varnish data throughput per second?
You might want to look at |s_req_hdrbytes + |
||s_req_bodybytes + ||
|||s_resp_hdrbytes| + ||
|||s_resp_bodybytes| ||

varnishstat in curses (interactive) mode will also show a current "change"
value, if your update rate is 1s(detailt), that will be per second.

For longer intervals, I suggest you just snapshot the being/end value and
calculate the average.

Ref:
https://varnish-cache.org/docs/trunk/reference/varnish-counters.html#varnish-counters-7