Hello,
In the documentation is there a section on setting-up load-balancing between two varnish servers.

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended solely for acknowledged recipients. If you think you have received this information in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies from your system. Please note that unauthorized use, disclosure, or further distribution of this information is prohibited by the sender. Note also that we may monitor email directed to or originating from our network. Thank you for your consideration and assistance. |
Re: load-balancing [ In reply to ]
The docs have this: http://varnish-cache.org/docs/5.0/reference/vcl.html
(you are interested in bereq.backend and req.backend_hint) and
http://varnish-cache.org/docs/5.0/reference/vmod_directors.generated.html

And there is a couple of articles about it:
https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/backends-load-balancing
https://info.varnish-software.com/blog/backends-load-balancing-part-2

--
Guillaume Quintard