Mailing List Archive

how to set file parameter if file is not just one.
Hello list.

I have set like below for the storage type.

-s file,/data1/data1.file,10G

But, if I have several files at different partiioons like below, how to
set??

/data1/data1 10G
/data2/data2 20G
/data3/data3 30G

like below is reasonable or can't do it?

-s file,/data1/data1.file,10G
-s file,/data2/data2.file,20G
-s file,/data3/data3.file,30G

Thanks in advance.

MSN Messenger? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ????.
http://www.msn.co.kr/messenger
how to set file parameter if file is not just one. [ In reply to ]
"Monty Ree" <chulmin2 at hotmail.com> writes:
> I have set like below for the storage type. [...] But, if I have
> several files at different partiioons like below, how to set??

This is supported in trunk (with multiple -s) but not in 1.0 or 1.1.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer
how to set file parameter if file is not just one. [ In reply to ]
So thanks for your kind answer.

my varnish is 1.1.1 and I set like below at config.

-s file,/data1/data1,10G \
-s file,/data2/data2,20G \
-s file,/data3/data3,30G \

and I executed varnishd, but when I execute varnishstat,
I can see just 30Gbytes free.
It seems that the last -s file config is applied.

Is there any mistake to me??

Thanks for your help again..

>From: Dag-Erling Sm?grav <des at linpro.no>
>To: "Monty Ree" <chulmin2 at hotmail.com>
>CC: varnish-misc at projects.linpro.no
>Subject: Re: how to set file parameter if file is not just one.
>Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:28:46 +0200
>
>"Monty Ree" <chulmin2 at hotmail.com> writes:
> > I have set like below for the storage type. [...] But, if I have
> > several files at different partiioons like below, how to set??
>
>This is supported in trunk (with multiple -s) but not in 1.0 or 1.1.
>
>DES
>--
>Dag-Erling Sm?grav
>Senior Software Developer
>Linpro AS - www.linpro.no

?? ?? ?? ??? ?????? MSN ???? ?????.
http://fortune.msn.co.kr/
how to set file parameter if file is not just one. [ In reply to ]
"Monty Ree" <chulmin2 at hotmail.com> writes:
> So thanks for your kind answer.
>
> my varnish is 1.1.1 and I set like below at config.
>
> -s file,/data1/data1,10G \
> -s file,/data2/data2,20G \
> -s file,/data3/data3,30G \
>
> and I executed varnishd, but when I execute varnishstat, I can see
> just 30Gbytes free.
> It seems that the last -s file config is applied.
>
> Is there any mistake to me??

Allow me to repeat my previous answer: