JFRH
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Does varnish support URL rewriting ? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Sorry if this is not the right mailing list to ask this kind of newbie
question, but I
just wanted to know if it is possible to redirect an incoming request to a
specific
backend and at the same time rewrite the URL.

Thanks a lot.

Does varnish support URL rewriting ? [ In reply to ]
In message <96b30c400704090439h696a0466p358eb087109c24dd at mail.gmail.com>, "Juan
Rodriguez" writes:

>Sorry if this is not the right mailing list to ask this kind of newbie
>question, but I
>just wanted to know if it is possible to redirect an incoming request to a
>specific
>backend and at the same time rewrite the URL.

It will be shortly, I have the rewrite code on the bench right now.

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe
Does varnish support URL rewriting ? [ In reply to ]