in use in http://projects.edgewall.com/trac ?

--
Juracy Filho
Version 0.8-pre [ In reply to ]
It is whispered that Juracy Filho was heard, on or about 10/13/04 14:37 to say:
> I should use 0.8-pre, but, I should like what subversion revision is
> in use in http://projects.edgewall.com/trac ?

Click on "About Trac" in the upper right corner.\

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / Concordia University / tel. ext. 5791
Chaos. Panic. Confusion. My work here is done.
Version 0.8-pre [ In reply to ]
Chris, excuse my bad English, but, you don't understand me !
The current revision of trac is: 948, but, I known that site is using
older revision !!
What revision? 930, 915, 925??

revision <=> subversion revision !!

Version 0.8-pre [ In reply to ]
I'm sorry, my bad! I was confusing version and revision. RTFA. <slaps head>

It is whispered that Juracy Filho was heard, on or about 10/13/04 17:13 to say:
> Chris, excuse my bad English, but, you don't understand me !
> The current revision of trac is: 948, but, I known that site is using
> older revision !!
> What revision? 930, 915, 925??
>
> revision <=> subversion revision !!

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / Concordia University / tel. ext. 5791
"We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors,
we borrow it from our Children."