| 10587 Berlin ------ _-\_<,
| ------ (+)/'(+)
| Tel. : 0049-30-39977 214
reply-to header not correct [ In reply to ]
Hello trac-list,

I've noticed that the reply-header that comes back from the list might be incorrect.
It is possibly only a problem in our local mail-delivery settings but a 'reply-to'
to >trac@bobcat.edgewall.com< never reaches this list.

Regards
--
Eike Jordan <jordan@fiz-chemie.de>

reply-to header not correct [ In reply to ]
Am 07.10.2004 um 19:21 schrieb Eike Jordan:
> Hello trac-list,
>
> I've noticed that the reply-header that comes back from the list might
> be incorrect.
> It is possibly only a problem in our local mail-delivery settings but
> a 'reply-to'
> to >trac@bobcat.edgewall.com< never reaches this list.

AFAICT the Reply-To: is set to trac@lists.edgewall.com. Haven't seen
the bobcat hostname anywhere (except in the To: header of your mail
just now).

Cheers, Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de
reply-to header not correct [ In reply to ]
Same here. It could be something in your local delivery system is
substituting it with the Delivered-To: header?

----
----

and so on...