---8<---

Trac detected an internal error:

No module named svn

---8<---

I can't remember how to resolve this...

Thanks.

----
Jeff Lanzarotta
Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
I suspect that is that you dont have the python bindings for subversion
installed.

/T

Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Or there is a permissions problem ...

It is whispered that Toni Brkic was heard, on or about 09/15/04 03:43 to say:

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / Concordia University / tel. ext. 5791
Opinions of bureaucrats do not create wrongs.
Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Hum... I did a 'make swig-py' and a 'make install-swig-py' and I didn't
get any errors...

Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Hello Jeff,

I did the same as you did and for some reason the bindings were
installed to /usr/local/lib/svn-python although
it should have been in /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages. So I created a
symlink to /usr/local/lib/svn-python/svn
in /usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages and that solved the problem. You
could also try to put the directory the
python bindings were installed to into the PYTHONPATH variable (That is
what the INSTALL file says).

Hope that helps

Ronny

Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Hey Jeff,

Perhaps I could be of more held if I could clarify something. When you say you
re-installed Trac, what do you mean? Just Trac and none of the supporting
programs? Did you delete any directories or symlinks that you had made the last
time? Does apache have the appropriate access to
/usr/lib/python-2.x/site-packages/trac ?

Cheers,
/c

It is whispered that Ronny Krueger was heard, on or about 09/16/04 11:26 to say:

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics / Concordia University / tel. ext. 5791
La loi dans sa majestueuse ?galit?, interdit ? tous, aux riches comme
Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Sorry, I was bounced off the mailing list... (we have a stupid mail
server here) If someone replied, I didn't get it. Sorry...

Rehashing an old question [ In reply to ]
Note to list:

I tried sending this to jeff of list but it bounced, apologies for the double
traffic.

It is whispered that Jeff L. was heard, on or about 09/16/04 11:43 to say:

> Sorry, I was bounced off the mailing list... (we have a stupid mail
> server here) If someone replied, I didn't get it. Sorry...

It is whispered that Chris Beck was heard, on or about 09/16/04 11:42 to say: