Mailing List Archive

List all files changed in a list of Changesets ?
Hi,

in order to update on the live server the files updated during a
ticket resolution, I'd like to get the list of files changed in a list
of revisions.

Is that possible with a SQL Query ? If yes how ?

If you could just direct me to the relevant documentation section I'd
be more than happy. Or just tell me if it's not possible :)

Thanks in advance,

--
Best regards,
Katana mailto:katana@katana-inc.com
List all files changed in a list of Changesets ? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

List all files changed in a list of Changesets ? [ In reply to ]
You can get this information from the node_change table, e.g.:

select name, change from node_change where rev in (567, 568)

or similar.

However, this is just a cache of the information in the subversion =
repository, and is only updated when you hit a relevant page in Trac.

For the purpose of updating your live server, you would probably be =
better off using svn diff e.g.:

svn diff -r567:568 and applying the diff to your live server, or =
grepping the output to get a file list.

Hope this helps.

Ian.