Mailing List Archive

Trac Newb, RFE
Hi,

Just started poking around with Trac in the past month or so. Congrats
on having a very useful and *very* well designed piece of code. It's
definitely something that's been sorely lacking.

I've been gathering up a few Improvements that I'd like personally.
Hopefully they're along the lines of things others might want as well:
http://w3.usc.edu/myUSC/wiki/TracImprovements

(I'm not adverse to contributing features btw, what's the upstream
policy?)

I imagine some of these have already been contributed / are being
worked on. Would anyone mind commenting on the ones that are already
available?

.l