Mailing List Archive

Project listing script example
Hi,

I am in the process of implementing Trac and have set up my installation
for multiple projects. The documentation mentions to use the index.html
to list the projects or use a script to generate the list. I would
really like to generate the list, but my CGI skills are sorely lacking.
Can someone who is using a script post an example on how you are doing
it? I think it would also be great if the Trac documentation also
provided an example of this with possibly using the Trac templates to
obtain a consistent look and feel.

Thanks for the help and for a great system,
Steve