Mailing List Archive

Roadmap doesn't show up ...
Hi,

i've just started using trac. It looks just great, it will probably
replace a whole bunch
of tools for us ...

But i have some (hopefully) simple questions. On the
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac
website is a link to a 'roadmap'. This link doesn't show up on my trac
site. I'm using
revision 850 of trac.

What do i have to configure to get this link? How does the roadmap get
updated?
Where (if not on the roadmap) can i view information on the milestones i
set?

TIA,
Max

--