trac.htpaswd file is out of sync somehow with some other database.

Can this be repaired? If so, how?

Riki

Re: Missing User? [ In reply to ]
Please describe your environment and share the configuration. Nobody can
help without the details.

Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Missing User? [ In reply to ]
I managed to fix that by manually adding a password to the trac.htpasswd
file. Apparently, the user somehow got deleted from that file, but not from
whatever other file users are kept in.

Riki