Directory) with same privileges defined in authz config file.
Kindly guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Re: Authz config file + Trac 1.2.6 [ In reply to ]
On Sunday, February 25, 2024 at 4:35:28?AM UTC-8 vpill...@gmail.com wrote:

On one Trac instance, authz conf file is defined with restricted Active
directory users with default privileges
Now requirement is these trac instance to be access by all users (Active
Directory) with same privileges defined in authz config file.
Kindly guide me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

You want to share the authz conf in multiple Trac instances?

Re: Re: Authz config file + Trac 1.2.6 [ In reply to ]
I want to configured only for one trac instance.

Re: Re: Authz config file + Trac 1.2.6 [ In reply to ]
Thanks the issue is resolved now i followed the steps "
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracFineGrainedPermissions"