Mailing List Archive

Missing Mainnav section Trac 1.6
Hi all my mainnav section on 1.6 looks like this

[mainnav]
admin.order = 8.0
browser.order = 4.0
newticket.order = 6.0
roadmap.order = 3.0
search.order = 7.0
tickets.order = 5.0
timeline.order = 2.0
wiki.order = 1.0

However on the web view I cannot see browser in the menu. (tired on
different browsers) The user I'm using has TRAC_ADMIN and If i navigate to
/browser it works fine but my nav menu looks like
[image: image.png]
Presenting only 7 options instead of the expected 8. Any help would be
appreciated as to how i can get the missing menu added. Logs don't give
anything meaningful as to why it is not rendered.