different login "venu.pillai@yyy.local" is unabled to view is own closed
tickets or open ticket
Is there any way i can map my old username to new username in TRAC ?

Re: Trac History [ In reply to ]
Hello Venu

I've checked the database structure, and the user name is repeated in many
tables. I've found at least:
- attachment.author
- component.owner
- permission.username
- ticket.owner
- ticket.reporter
- wiki.author

The AccountManagerPlugin doesn't seem to handle aliases or replacement. I
didn't find any other plugin with such capabilities.

The only place I found where replacement is possible is Batch Ticket
Modification, where you should be able to replace the owner or reporter of
the ticket.
However if you have many users, that may be inconvenient.

There may be another possibility with groups and permissions, depending on
the way it was managed before the change, and your target.

I hope someone more knowledgeable can help you !

Best regards

Mickaël Bucas