Mailing List Archive

Trac 1.6 Test Installation
Thank you everyone, especially the developers, for getting so close to a
1.6 release!

I noticed that the last ticket in the 1.6 roadmap was completed recently
(except the ticket to perform the release), so I created a fresh Linux Mint
VM and moved a small test project to it, with a fresh Trac 1.6 installed
from trunk.

It's only been running a little while, but things seem to have gone
smoothly.

One little item I noted is that in WikiExtrasPlugin, boxes,py,
process_request(), I had to encode the string (csstext) as utf-8 in order
for it to be sent properly. I'm not sure if this was an issue in any of my
bytes for the transfer.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Best Regards,
Dan