Mailing List Archive

Issue of Create Ticket in trac using API
is there a documentation about the parameters to send to trac to create,
delete, edit a ticket using API ? in trac version 1.2

Re: Issue of Create Ticket in trac using API [ In reply to ]
I unsure on what you are saying, what is the "API" you are referring
to? Please explain more clearly.
If that is XMLRPC, see documentation page of XMLRPC (/rpc). Otherwise,
see Trac API documentation [1].

[1] https://www.edgewall.org/docs/branches-1.2-stable/html/

--
Jun Omae <jun66j5@gmail.com> (?? ?)

Re: Issue of Create Ticket in trac using API [ In reply to ]