Mailing List Archive

CANCEL Re: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'trac'
Sorry to bother you ... I found
https://download.edgewall.org/trac/Trac-latest-dev.tar.gz and everything
is now working again.

Cheers

Mike

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can