Mailing List Archive

timeandestimation plugin
hello group,

i have the task to migrate our running trac systems (1.4.2) to 1.5.x and
this opens a can of worms as you all know ...

so i identified my plugins to work on and one of em is the
timeandestimation plugin, so far so good.

I removed all the obvious obstacles that prevent me from building the dist
egg and now i try to work on the more tricky parts like removing
genshi and ITemplateStreamFilter
and what i get from the documentation doesnt really help me to start with!
I see that i need to things like tag but the the examples show only how to
transform it into a string that
makes up markup that would be created by tag. In the plugin i got code that
makes use of some properties
like kind , data and position from a stream object and i dont really know
how to go from there.

so if there is a more complex example for how to move things from genshi to
jinja2 it would be very helpful
.

Cheers

Markus