Mailing List Archive

OT: subscribing/unsubscribing (was Re: wikinfo plugin and URL)
'Tony Brian Albers (XTOAL)' via Trac Users wrote:
> I finally managed to join this group(which is not so easy when you don't have a google account).

Expect unsubscribing to be worse, if and when the time comes.

I've seen a trickle of groups created for spam (there's no way certain
role addresses could have legitimately subscribed, especially without a
Google account), and it's functionally impossible to either unsubscribe
OR report the group for abuse, at least for those groups, without going
down the rabbit hole of creating a Google account for the address.

-kgd