Has someone succeeded with the methode descibed here
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracMultipleProjects ?

Here, it seems that no rule match except the last one. So, trac.cgi is
never called. I'm not a regexp wizard, but I don't see any evidence of
something going wrong...
Does it work somewhere else?

Thx

yk
Multiple project (yes, again... :) [ In reply to ]
Yann Klis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has someone succeeded with the methode descibed here
> http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/wiki/TracMultipleProjects ?

Yep,
I have used the example to set up my system. index.html is a list of
all the projects. projects/name gets you to the trac project.
You may have to plow through some of the Rewrite Module docs to
undeerstand what is going on. I did.

RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule ^/projects+/*$ d:\\maker\\index.html [L]

RewriteCond d:\\tracdb\\$1 -d

RewriteRule ^/projects/([[:alnum:]]+)(/?.*)
c:\\Python23\\share\\trac\\cgi-bin\\trac.cgi$2
[S=1,E=TRAC_ENV:d:\\tracdb\\$1]

RewriteRule ^/projects/(.*) d:\\maker\\index.html

HTH,
Felix