Mailing List Archive

Wiki Attachments / mod_python problem with W2K server / WXP
Hi

I am running trac on a Windows 2000 server (and have also tested on =
Windows XP & Windows 2000 Pro) using Apache & mod_python, and am having =
a problem with attaching files to Wiki pages. In a nutshell, the files =
don't attach, there is no error message, and nothing in the logs.

This is happening for me with the latest code from 0.7-stable, and the =
trunk. If I use CGI instead, attachments works fine.

I posted a ticket with full details at =
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac/ticket/554, but unfortunately (from my =
PoV anyway :-) no-one seems to have been able to reproduce the problem.

Apart from this, eveything is working perfectly, and my colleagues are =
delighted with trac.

So - if there's anyone else out there running trac on a Windows server, =
it would be great if you could let me know if you have had/are having =
the same problem, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Ian.