they be incorporated in the next release, or do we need to submit
patches against wiki-default?

Bill
Submitting changes to TracGuide? [ In reply to ]
Bill Soudan wrote:

> If we makes changes to the TracGuide on projects.edgewall.com/trac, will
> they be incorporated in the next release, or do we need to submit
> patches against wiki-default?

Changes made to the "wiki-default" pages on projects.edgewall.com will
be incorporated in the next release.
We run the wiki-default/checkwiki.py script before each release.

/ Jonas
--
Jonas Borgstr?m | Edgewall Software
jonas@edgewall.com | Professional GNU/Linux & Open Source Consulting.
Submitting changes to TracGuide? [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 15 July 2004 04:36 pm, Jonas Borgstr?m wrote:
> Changes made to the "wiki-default" pages on projects.edgewall.com will
> be incorporated in the next release.
> We run the wiki-default/checkwiki.py script before each release.

To clarify, we use the checkwiki.py script to fetch the pages of the
projects.e.c wiki into the wiki-defaults files, then proofread and edit them
[as the textfiles in svn] before packaging a release.

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting