Mailing List Archive

bugzilla2trac enhancement patch
Hi all,

I've added a number of improvements to the bugzilla2trac.py conversion
script in the attached patch. I've also documented the script in the
TracGuide.

Changes:

* code: convert tabs to spaces
* code: refactor and simplify many places

* bugfix: properly translate bugzilla bug_status to Trac status
* bugfix: don't always lowercase all changed field data, only status and
resolution
* bugfix: properly set resolution for closed tickets, bugzilla seems to
remove the resolution when the ticket is closed, resulting in closed
Trac tickets without a resolution

* enhancement: cache field and login names to speed up conversion
* enhancement: better progress and status messages during conversion
* enhancement: add support for Bugzilla 2.11
* enhancement: convert attachments
* enhancement: add PREFORMAT_COMMENTS option
* enhancement: add ability to specify list of products to import
* enhancement: add PRODUCT_KEYWORDS feature
* enhancement: add ability to ignore bugzilla comments
* enhancement: add STATUS_KEYWORDS feature

Bill
bugzilla2trac enhancement patch [ In reply to ]
Bill Soudan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've added a number of improvements to the bugzilla2trac.py conversion
> script in the attached patch. I've also documented the script in the
> TracGuide.
>
> Changes:
>
> * code: convert tabs to spaces
> * code: refactor and simplify many places
>
> * bugfix: properly translate bugzilla bug_status to Trac status
> * bugfix: don't always lowercase all changed field data, only status and
> resolution
> * bugfix: properly set resolution for closed tickets, bugzilla seems to
> remove the resolution when the ticket is closed, resulting in closed
> Trac tickets without a resolution
>
> * enhancement: cache field and login names to speed up conversion
> * enhancement: better progress and status messages during conversion
> * enhancement: add support for Bugzilla 2.11
> * enhancement: convert attachments
> * enhancement: add PREFORMAT_COMMENTS option
> * enhancement: add ability to specify list of products to import
> * enhancement: add PRODUCT_KEYWORDS feature
> * enhancement: add ability to ignore bugzilla comments
> * enhancement: add STATUS_KEYWORDS feature

Patch applied, many thanks!

/ Jonas
--
Jonas Borgstr?m | Edgewall Software