like actually deleting them not just closing

--
http://alexus.org/

RE: delete ticket [ In reply to ]
Yes, the TicketDelete plugin on trac-hacks (also built-in in 0.12 I think?)

--Noah

Re: delete ticket [ In reply to ]
what about by exporting wiki and somehow re-importing it back into new
environment ?

http://alexus.org/

RE: delete ticket [ In reply to ]
trac-admin path wiki dump and load? All this should be detailed in the
trac-admin docs.

--Noah

Re: delete ticket [ In reply to ]
I thought that was documented somewhere in the wiki, right?

RE: delete ticket [ In reply to ]
Noah Kantrowitz-3 wrote:

> trac-admin path wiki dump and load? All this should be detailed in the
> trac-admin docs.
>
> --Noah

Seems like you could also do this using:
trac-admin <yourenv> ticket remove <number>

Unless you've deleted some tickets already, all that you should need to know
is the number of the last ticket created, and then write a script to index
over all tickets.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracAdmin

Re: Delete ticket [ In reply to ]