Richard Thomas
Cyberlot Technologies Group Inc.
507.398.4124 - Voice
Seperate Frontend? [ In reply to ]
On Friday 25 June 2004 02:15, Richard Thomas wrote:
> Any plans to have 2 frontends.. One for developers and one for users?
>
> What I envision is a seperate wiki area or the ability to "password"
> protect "areas" within the wiki and to also have internal and external
> tickets.
>
> For example, a developer finds a fatal flaw that allows for a major hack
> in the trac system, a ticket for this would be better off if not public
> till a solution is found.
>
> Or a wiki area to document API's and internal functions, developer guild
> lines and such that you can lock out from the public for what ever reason.

Just following up to say that I'd also love to see this functionality added to
trac.

Best regards,
Stu
--
Stuart Herbert stuart@gentoo.org
Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/

GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C