link which might help:

http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/spammode.html

--Cap
Re: Mailing list archive [ In reply to ]
Cap Petschulat wrote:
> I noticed that your local archive publishes email addresses unobscured.
> Would it be possible to obfuscate them for spam prevention?

please do so!

> http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/resources/spammode.html

it is as easy as adding one line (<SPAMMODE>) to the config.

thanks!

--
ax

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy,
education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary.
Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of
punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein
Mailing list archive [ In reply to ]
On Monday 07 June 2004 09:00 pm, Cap Petschulat wrote:
> I noticed that your local archive publishes email addresses unobscured.
> Would it be possible to obfuscate them for spam prevention?

Done. Sorry about that, everybody.

--
Daniel Lundin | Edgewall Software
daniel@edgewall.com | Professional Linux & Open Source Consulting